With Easter just a few days away
I thought I'd add some Easter dishes that are pleasing to the eye, tasty and also fun when you include children in the baking. It doesn't need to be just for Easter, it can also be used for special April Birthdays.
Don't forget to share with us your baking experience.
"Easter Lamb Cake"
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can white frosting
- 3 cups flaked coconut
- 2 black jellybeans
- 1 black shoestring licorice
- 2 drops green food coloring
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions and bake in two halves of a stand-up lamb cake pan. Cool completely.
- Stick the two halves of the lamb together using white frosting. Sit the lamb up and frost the entire lamb. Coat the entire lamb with coconut. Decorate with jelly beans for eyes, and licorice for whiskers. Tint any remaining coconut with green food color and use as grass.
Prep Time: Cook Time Ready in:
45 min 35 min 1 Hr 20